ABOUT MY PRACTICE
I provide therapy to individuals and couples, specializing in:
- Depression and anxiety
- Panic attacks and phobias
- Relationship problems
- Grief and loss
- Stress management
- Trauma and Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Parenting and family Issues
- Conflict resolution
- Men’s issues
Working in a comfortable and supportive environment, I will help you achieve the personal growth you are looking for. You will always have the freedom to select what issues are addressed and the pace of our work.
You are encouraged to ask questions about your treatment, treatment planning and all aspects of your therapeutic experience.
The law protects the relationship between a client and a psychotherapist, and information cannot be disclosed without written permission.
- Suspected child abuse or dependent adult or elder abuse, for which I am required by law to report to the appropriate authorities immediately.
- If a client is threatening serious bodily harm to another person/s, I must notify the police and inform the intended victim.
- If a client intends to harm him/herself, I will make every effort to enlist their cooperation in ensuring their safety. If they do not cooperate, I will take further measures without their permission that are provided to me by law in order to ensure their safety.
Regular Office Hours
Monday 1:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Tuesday 9:00 AM – 9:00 PM
Wednesday 9:00 AM – 9:00 PM
Thursday 9:00 AM – 9:00 PM
Friday 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM